Page 1 of 1
Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 am
by cloudgp
Hi, quick question, how long does it take to run trading after getting hits? I set up to start trades after 2 hits, however after getting 14 raw in, trade isn´t activated yet, and don´t see positions in Toplist.
Please advise
Thx
Re: Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 am
by admin
So what's status of that trader now ?
Re: Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 pm
by cloudgp
If you mean status of list trades I see status YES, but nothing in toplist, toppos n/a, unique% n/a,, after 16 rows in and 1 out.
Re: Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:52 pm
by admin
16 row and 0 unique hits ?
so what unique% should be ?
Re: Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 pm
by cloudgp
Sorry man, my fault, sometimes I think this is so automatic, the problem was I forgot to include the php toplist file into the template.
Thnx for your help anyway.
Re: Trading Activation
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:23 pm
by admin
NP