Page 1 of 1

Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am
by kenhirai
I have many copies of SmartCj on a server my hosting telling me its maxing out the drives I/O. Any solution? causing to overload.

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 am
by admin
Why does support think it's smartcj ?
how can we check it ?

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 pm
by kenhirai
basically the server doesn't have anything except Smartcj. and when more copies are install, it just overload the server. do u think its not smartcj? or smartcj doesn't take up alot of cpu or disk run?

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm
by admin
It does as any application that use disc and cpu.

So did you tune mysql for example ?