Page 1 of 1
Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, I set up Sphinx and when I try to search for a word this is the message I´m getting:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 775304961 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/....2/scj/includes/libs/sphinxapi.php on line 634
Do you know what can be wrong?
Thx
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 pm
by admin
Try to update script
if it doesn't work - send me access to server, i'll check it.
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, sent you a PM
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:57 pm
by admin
I PM i've got what we should have started from the very beginning
:failed to read searchd response (status=2613, ver=11825, len=775304960, read=64)
you have old version of sphinx (version 0.9 while actual is 2.0), there's big thread on sphinxsearch.com about this error, and it is not related to script.
Update your sphinx first
http://sphinxsearch.com/downloads/
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:50 pm
by cloudgp
Hi I updated and set it but still getting the error: failed to read searchd response (status=2613, ver=11825, len=775304960, read=64)
I´m using port 3306 in both sphinx.conf and rotation settings..
Just noted that in sphinxapi the port is different, I tried all possible combinations but I don´t get this to run.
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 pm
by admin
3306 is mysql port
you should use 3312 or 9312
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm
by cloudgp
Okay guess im getting close... now this is what is showing up and cannot make dissappear:
unknown local index 'scj_index' in search request
pls let me know, I already run searchd as well as indexer rotate
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:59 pm
by admin