Page 1 of 2

se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am
by SpyCam
Yesterday I have added 10+ SE domains to se_domains.txt through Config Files and saved it.
Today I got SmartCJ updated to the latest 50 version.
All my added SE domains are gone since default se_domains.txt is shown again.

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 pm
by admin
format of se_domains.txt has been changed, and we replace one one, sorry.
I'd better post your list and i'll add it to default.

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm
by SpyCam
My list is gone :)
Now need to get some time to look for it again, heh

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 pm
by admin
ok, sorry

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm
by SpyCam
before updating scj i put some more items into the se_domains file to see if it will stay after update.
And voila, the list got reset once again.
Just to let you know that it was not been fixed

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:11 pm
by admin
Right, I expected a list of domains from you.

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 pm
by SpyCam
I didn't made it. You could fix it without waiting for it ;)

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 pm
by admin
In this case we won't be able to update this list for other users.

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:15 pm
by SpyCam
I don't need you to update list for everybody.
I just mean, do not let the script to overwrite that list if users have their own lists, if it is possible

Re: se_domains.txt is reset after script update

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:25 pm
by admin
We can add your list to default one.