Page 1 of 1
Search for Groups Names
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:35 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, when I search by group names as keywords, it doesn´t show up anything in search results, it works if I search for tags from the galleries for example, but I would like to get results if I look just for group names. How can I make that work? I´ve tried including "group meta keywords" but nothing shows up.
Thanks
Re: Search for Groups Names
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 pm
by admin
We don't have categories as text in gallery data.
You can add category as gallery tag and use it this way.
Re: Search for Groups Names
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:40 am
by cloudgp
Hi, I´m trying to figure out how to make this work, but I´m not able, I added gallery tags however it doesn´t result anything in search when I look for words in Tag Gallery section. Search results are just working with gallery Description words, not with alt title, not with tags, just with description. I would need that search results also show results from gallery Tags.
What are the steps so I can activate that?
Thx
Re: Search for Groups Names
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 pm
by admin
you can search by /?tag=..
or you can use sphinx search
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new_rotation_sphinx
it searches in all fields.
Re: Search for Groups Names
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm
by cloudgp
sorry but how can I get the /?tag=.. ? which template should be modified or how can i get it?
Re: Search for Groups Names
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 pm
by admin
Sorry i didnt get this question ..
you can link to domain/?tag= to search by tag