Page 1 of 1

Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 am
by SpyCam
In import sets, i had some sets with autocreate models chosen. Then it created a lot of different shit in models and I had to stop using that and manually delete a lot of autocreated garbage.

After all this, I have some empty models that I cannot delete in mass delete. I have attached a screenshot.
How can i delete them?
empty.png
empty.png (3.69 KiB) Viewed 8564 times

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 pm
by admin
I guess it's some characters that are not display in html
What do you have in importset ?

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 pm
by SpyCam
There were like 10 importsets with models, but some of them didn't give models all the time seems, it imported various urls as model names into models

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:12 pm
by admin
If it was in the field marked as 'model' - yes, it will create a model with as whatever was in that field

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm
by SpyCam
I know and understand. Question is how to delete those "empy" models from Models page in admin panel

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 pm
by admin
If you can not delete it as usual you can either delete it in DB or send me mysqldump so I can check what special character you have there.

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am
by SpyCam
I PM'ed you the link to the database

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 pm
by admin
I dont see any new messages in PM from you.

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm
by SpyCam
Sent it again

Re: Empty model names

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:06 pm
by admin
I've added you backup and it looks ok

I've also checked mysqldump itself and there's no empty names in

INSERT INTO `rot_models` VALUES (....

I guess it's something special at your server. Send ftp access and you want me to investigate this issue.