Page 1 of 1
How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm
by kenhirai
I really wanna make Smartcj lite enough, beside turning off all the processed data in main admin, where can I disable functions to carry less server load? I want to make it as light weight as possible and takes less I/O resource.
Re: How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm
by admin
Do you use internal rotation ?
Re: How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:14 pm
by kenhirai
Yes, Please suggest
Re: How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm
by admin
Re: How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 pm
by kenhirai
I did those already, no I mean in SmartCJ admin, which options can I disable to carry less server load. Like in Process Data, when I disable of them, it write less logs to the server. U get what I mean? Has to have some options people dont really need to be disable.
Re: How to optimize Smartcj?
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm
by admin
ok, what's loaded on your server and how do you check ?