Page 1 of 1
Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 am
by cloudgp
Hi, I just started using the script, got a doubt regarding importing thumbs, when I import from sponsor I´d like to get them active, however they are still in "To Grab" status. How do I activate them?
Sorry for the newbie question, Thank you
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 am
by cloudgp
I want to clarify the issue, I can activate them individually, however I cannot do it mass editing, don´t know why.
Also I cannot see my groups created in the index template, just see "array" text.
Set up cron correctly.
Please advise here.
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm
by admin
Do you have any warnings at Home screen ?
or messages in Home - Script messages ?
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, these are the messages I´m getting:
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Rotation is ON but Last rot.php run was at 2013-04-19 22:03
*/1 * * * * cd /var/www/vhosts/paradisexcams.com/site2/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=m.free-teen-porn-star.com /path_to_php -q rot.php
Note, this is a free version.
Please, fill in fields : Settings/CJ Settings/Site Info/Top position keywords;
Please, Select your niche in Settings/CJ Settings/Site Info
Looks like Imagemagick lib is a bit old IM says it's version 'Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2009 ImageMagick Studio LLC', it's good idea to update it.
Cjpages PATH does not include domain name. This is not an error, but usually path to domain includes domain name itself. You can safely skip this notice if you are sure Cjpages path is ok.
Some of them are in the demo.smartcj.com, but I can see demo is running fine..
What I want is to have a multicategory niche in homepage, I created groups however I cannot see them in the homepage, neither the thumbs for each group. In homepage I see just default sponsors and tags sections. Please let me know about this.
Thank you
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:27 pm
by admin
You did not setup crontab job
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Rotation is ON but Last rot.php run was at 2013-04-19 22:03
*/1 * * * * cd /var/www/vhosts/paradisexcams.com/site2/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=m.free-teen-porn-star.com /path_to_php -q rot.php
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 pm
by cloudgp
That was it

Thank you
Re: Active Status
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm
by admin
NP