Page 1 of 1

How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:47 am
by kenhirai
Let say my domain is xxx.com

I install scj at xxx.com and I just wanna add itself xxx.com to the trade list. I can't do it? other way to do it? this is useful if u have a network host on xxx.com and wanna penetrate new trade from there, but u wanna add xxx.com to the network too, now can't cuz u can't even add itself to the trade list. How does that work?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:42 pm
by admin
Sorry i didn't get it ..
What is network host at some domain ?
and what do you mean by 'penetrate trade' ?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 am
by kenhirai
let say i install scj on www.xxx.com. In the trade, I wanna add www.xxx.com like add itself as trade, but can't? please tell me how to do it?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:41 am
by admin
Why do you want to add domain itself as a trade ?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 pm
by kenhirai
let say I setup the network in www.xxx.com, I add other sites in global admin, and I use www.xxx.com as where to penetrate trades, but if I can't use www.xxx.com, I cannot penetrate www.xxx.com to the rest of the network, u know what I mean?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm
by admin
No.
What does it mean to "penetrate a trade" ?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm
by kenhirai
ok its hard to explain, simplify thing.

how do I add www.site1.com to www.site1.com trade list? it said I can't add self, skip. How do I overcome it?

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm
by admin
There's no way to do it unless you can explain why do you need it and I add some code for it.