Cron
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 am
Hello
I get these error
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Last cron run was at 2013-04-18 01:40. Please, Add line:
*/1 * * * * cd /usr/home/sites/jaysexphotos.com/httpdocs/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=jaysexphotos.com /usr/local/bin/php -q cron.php
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Rotation is ON but Last rot.php run was at 2013-04-18 01:40
*/1 * * * * cd /usr/home/sites/jaysexphotos.com/httpdocs/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=jaysexphotos.com /usr/local/bin/php -q rot.php
I have set the cronjobs to */20 i can not do that to save server power?
I get these error
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Last cron run was at 2013-04-18 01:40. Please, Add line:
*/1 * * * * cd /usr/home/sites/jaysexphotos.com/httpdocs/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=jaysexphotos.com /usr/local/bin/php -q cron.php
Warning, check SCJ crontab job. Rotation is ON but Last rot.php run was at 2013-04-18 01:40
*/1 * * * * cd /usr/home/sites/jaysexphotos.com/httpdocs/scj/bin; env HTTP_HOST=jaysexphotos.com /usr/local/bin/php -q rot.php
I have set the cronjobs to */20 i can not do that to save server power?