Setting The Navigation(Pagination) In SCJ
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 pm
Hi,
When I insert the following code :
<ul class="pagination">
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/ctr/1/" target="_self">Popular</a></li>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/date/1/" target="_self">Date</a></li>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/duration/1/" target="_self">Duration</a></li>
<navigation skip_href_deletion=false active_link_style=act_page link_style=not_act_page>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->" target="_self"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a></li>
</navigation>
</ul><!--/pagination-->
In The Navigation I Get
Popular - Date - Duration - 1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44 45
However If I want the navigation to display
Popular - Date - Duration - 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45
How can I set it to only display the first 3 and last 3 pages with the scj dots in between? Basically instead of giving 8 links to pages on navigation I want only 6 links at any given time.
Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
When I insert the following code :
<ul class="pagination">
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/ctr/1/" target="_self">Popular</a></li>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/date/1/" target="_self">Date</a></li>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/duration/1/" target="_self">Duration</a></li>
<navigation skip_href_deletion=false active_link_style=act_page link_style=not_act_page>
<li><a href="/search/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->" target="_self"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a></li>
</navigation>
</ul><!--/pagination-->
In The Navigation I Get
Popular - Date - Duration - 1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44 45
However If I want the navigation to display
Popular - Date - Duration - 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45
How can I set it to only display the first 3 and last 3 pages with the scj dots in between? Basically instead of giving 8 links to pages on navigation I want only 6 links at any given time.
Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.