Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to have differently sorted thumb blocks?
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:51 pm
by chymp
I've looked through the docs but can't figure out how to sort different blocks of thumbs in different ways on the same page. For instance, if I wanted the top two rows of thumbs to be the most recent and then the rest of the thumbs be sorted by popularity.
Re: Is there a way to have differently sorted thumb blocks?
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 pm
by admin
<thumb order=ctr num=1-10></thumb>
<thumb order=date num=1-10></thumb>
I'll update docs ASAP
Re: Is there a way to have differently sorted thumb blocks?
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:26 pm
by chymp
Awesome, thanks!
Re: Is there a way to have differently sorted thumb blocks?
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 pm
by chymp
So this worked well but after I added it, my pages listing disappeared. The part of the docs that has to do with how my navigation is set up is in Russian, so I can't read it.
This is the code I have:
<navigation skip_href_deletion=true active_link_style=act_page link_style=not_act_page>
<a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a>
</navigation>
</div><!--/pages-->
Re: Is there a way to have differently sorted thumb blocks?
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 pm
by admin
If you use different block script can not calculate total amount of galleries
For example 1 block <thumb group=asd
and block 2 - <thumb group=qwe
and if we don't know total amount of galleries we can not build navigation.
There's a fix for it called 'main tag' in update 50, but it's still in beta version.
You can draw navigation by yourself using simple script like
for ($i = 1; $i < 10; $i++) echo $i; and so on