Page 1 of 1
Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm
by SpyCam
Today I tried Assign by Sphinx button on a couple of groups and for my suprise it wrote that nothing was found for both groups and these groups have galleries in them.
Also, I don't wan't to try to replicate that again, but it may be that clicking on Assign by Sphinx button dropps off the cache, just FYI, so you can try testing that yourself on your server
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 pm
by admin
I did it few times, may be you didnt index your DB ?
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:49 am
by SpyCam
If i didnt index my DB, the search on site wouldn't work
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm
by admin
I've just checked it and it works fine.
Adds current category as one of ext categories for some galleries (44 gallery in my case)
Can you provide more details , preferably with screenshots ?
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm
by SpyCam
I PM'ed you the screenshots.
With new groups it works fine, but with old groups, where i edit filter keywords, it doesn't work.
Screens show that the there are videos with keywords in List thumbs, but Assign by Sphinx says that nothing found
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm
by admin
So did you try to search using those keywords in command line ?
It's not script, it's sphinx says that nothing was found.
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm
by SpyCam
On
http://www.lazymike.com/ in search box I enter "10 inch", it gives me results.
But in this group the "Assign by Sphinx" gives "Sphinx assign : nothing was found"
Re: Assign by Sphinx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 pm
by admin
On screen shot it has much more keywords.
Try all you keywords in command line