In TRADES > STATS > TRAFFIC screen I see just 1 domain name listed, as well as noref and other columns. This is one two sites suffering very odd low prod, compared ot other network sites with same DB and similar design, etc. Other sites list multiple domains on this screen.
On trade screen, traffic looks ok - it is coming and going to different domains.
What might cause the TRADES > STATS > TRAFFIC screen to display like this? I am thinking it might be tied to low prod issue. I can provide access if you need it.
Thanks.
Traffic Stats irregularity
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
So how many domains should be there ?
Sorry I didn't get a problem ..
Sorry I didn't get a problem ..
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
like 50+
It is trading with dozens of sites.
On this page, only 1 domain listed -- compared to other similar sites on SCJ that show dozens of domains they are trading with.
It is trading with dozens of sites.
On this page, only 1 domain listed -- compared to other similar sites on SCJ that show dozens of domains they are trading with.
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
hm.. so you dont have domains there while you see all those 50 domains in Trade - List trades ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
yes, and stats on LIST TRADE page looks to count at least some traffic in and out and clicks for various sites.
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
Did you run updates ?
if yes - PM admin area plz.
if yes - PM admin area plz.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Traffic Stats irregularity
Well, I didn't use that part for a long time
Actually it was added as a feature request by someone and as I see in code it doesnt output traders with less then 50 hits.
And that trader is the only one with more then 50 hits so everything's ok here.
Actually it was added as a feature request by someone and as I see in code it doesnt output traders with less then 50 hits.
And that trader is the only one with more then 50 hits so everything's ok here.
Don't forget to run script update







