Errors not resolving
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Errors reported on Home page:
I have copied and recopied the COMMON, OUT, and INDEX php files from scj/cgi to www/ root.
Everything else I can think to check over is correct.
These warnings persist.
Please advise on what this error may be? And how to resolve?
I have updated the software (Running update).You have CACHE_TIME settings in scj/cgi/common.php less then 60 seconds - make sure to adjust this if you have some traffic on this domain
You have CACHE_TIME settings in scj/tube/common.php less then 60 seconds - make sure to adjust this if you have some traffic on this domain
You have CACHE_TIME settings in root of domain/common.php less then 60 seconds - make sure to adjust this if you have some traffic on this domain
I have copied and recopied the COMMON, OUT, and INDEX php files from scj/cgi to www/ root.
Everything else I can think to check over is correct.
These warnings persist.
Please advise on what this error may be? And how to resolve?