Page 1 of 1

Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I just installed scj on one of my domains which is currently using AT3 for trading.When I login to scj admin it shows me:

Looks like you have AT3 script at this domain, You can import traders from it here

When I click and import in format for example:

allindiansex.com|http://www.allindiansex.com/|150|All Indian Sex|joy

It Gives:

allindiansex.com|http://www.allindiansex.com/|150|All Indian Sex doesnt looks like real domain name - skipped

Am getting this with a big list also while trying to import.Any idea why this is happening? Thanks for the help.

Re: Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 pm
by admin
Check delimiter

if not - post screenshot plz

Re: Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Just sent you PM with details.Let me know what the error is.Thanks for the help.

Re: Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 pm
by admin
Imported w\o any problems

but

1. run update
2. add memory for php

Re: Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Many thanks for your help.Got php memory increased also.Any idea why I was unable to import? Was I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Re: Import Traders From AT3 to SCJ Error

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm
by admin
Dont know. I just click imported and it worked.
You did not post any screenshots as a guide.