Page 1 of 2

Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 pm
by DanS2
Hello,

all of a sudden all my category thumbs lost their CTR and show 0.0000. They are not collecting any stats also. Did I mess up some settings? How can I get them to collect stats again?

Thank you,

Dan

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm
by admin
What have you done right before it ?

Does those thumbs have 'shows' ?

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm
by DanS2
Yes, they have shows, but the shows seem to be frozen also.

I am not sure when this happened, cant say exactly what I have done that caused it.
I just happened to notice it now.

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm
by DanS2
Actually, shows are counting fine.

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm
by admin
Check that category links have 12x34x5678 (rotation params) at the end

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:32 pm
by DanS2
They have, site is hardsextacy.com

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 pm
by admin
It looks good, PM admin access plz

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:47 pm
by DanS2
PM sent.

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 pm
by DanS2
I have to leave now. Hope you can find the problem. I will be back in 6-7 hrs.

Re: Urgent Problem

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 pm
by admin
ok