Gallery Checker and Import problem.
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 am
Two problems.
1. Import tube list, most of the tubes aren't working no more, not scraping, only ones left working is xvideo, xhamster... those. whats wrong?
2. Gallery Checker, like xvideos.com|word to check deletion. No matter what kind of rare word I use the gallery checker accidentally delete the wrong working tubes. even though theres a lock, its not accurate still. I see most of the tubes having videos not found tube page scrape.
What to do?
1. Import tube list, most of the tubes aren't working no more, not scraping, only ones left working is xvideo, xhamster... those. whats wrong?
2. Gallery Checker, like xvideos.com|word to check deletion. No matter what kind of rare word I use the gallery checker accidentally delete the wrong working tubes. even though theres a lock, its not accurate still. I see most of the tubes having videos not found tube page scrape.
What to do?