Page 1 of 3

Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm
by Gradwank
I import about 19 galleries to create custom galleries from.

They go into queue, but then switch to "marked for deletion" automatically.

I have duplicate detection off etc.

What is happening?

I've already imported thousands of galleries successfully.

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm
by admin
What's in contect_cron.log and preload.log about those galleries ?

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm
by Gradwank
2013-02-01 15:29 No content, deleting item (0.03582501411438, 0.03582501411438)

It appears unable to find the images in the galleries? The URL loads find in browser.

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 pm
by Gradwank
I am downloading the LOG file - its big - but will post what I find there when I have it.

I've double checked and the URL loads in the browser (the gallery).

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm
by admin
I need more info from logs to answer

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:45 pm
by Gradwank
Ok I will come back and post it when I have it. Thank you.

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 pm
by Gradwank
Here is where it is trying to get gallery thumbs


2013-02-01 15:28 Creating custom gallery from Rotation (41571) (0.11192202568054, 0.11192202568054)
2013-02-01 15:28 DL html http://www.boobs.pro/gallery/amateur-bi ... index.html (0.11241507530212, 0.00049304962158203)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/0_.jpg (0.14517998695374, 0.032764911651611)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.1470639705658, 0.0018839836120605)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/1_.jpg (0.14724493026733, 0.00018095970153809)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.14893102645874, 0.0016860961914062)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/2_.jpg (0.14911007881165, 0.00017905235290527)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.15078806877136, 0.0016779899597168)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/3_.jpg (0.15096402168274, 0.00017595291137695)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.15263795852661, 0.0016739368438721)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/4_.jpg (0.15281510353088, 0.00017714500427246)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.15463709831238, 0.0018219947814941)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/5_.jpg (0.15481209754944, 0.00017499923706055)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.15647792816162, 0.0016658306121826)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/6_.jpg (0.15665197372437, 0.00017404556274414)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.15830993652344, 0.0016579627990723)
2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/8_.jpg (0.1584849357605, 0.00017499923706055)
2013-02-01 15:28 Content-Type: text/html (0.1601459980011, 0.0016610622406006)



The URL of the thumbs seems to be cut off -

2013-02-01 15:28 Trying image http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/151/0_.jpg (0.14517998695374, 0.032764911651611)


That image is here

http://www.boobs.pro/scj/thumbs/galleri ... /0_114.jpg

?

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm
by Gradwank
Updated, above, with log information.

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm
by admin
what update and build version do you have ?

Re: Importing galleries, but SJC marks for deletion

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm
by Gradwank
V1.49 build 201210311753