Page 1 of 3

SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 am
by mactron
Hello,

I have some questions about SCJ script..

1. Can you explain me please, what is this error? How can I fix it ?
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dive_set() (previously declared in /home/admin/domains/***************.****/****/scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php:0) in /home/admin/domains/***************.****/****/scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php on line 0

2. Can I use the simple URL for group - category rotation on the main page? I removed /ctr/1 and other parameters from template..
Example:
http://www *****. com/category/Big%20Cock/ - is that structure fine for rotation ?

3. How can i build subcategories..Example: Hardcore - > Hardcore teen, Hardcore mom, Hardcore blonde...

Thanks!

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm
by admin
1. Can you explain me please, what is this error? How can I fix it ?
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dive_set() (previously declared in /home/admin/domains/***************.****/****/scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php:0) in /home/admin/domains/***************.****/****/scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php on line 0
run update

2. Can I use the simple URL for group - category rotation on the main page? I removed /ctr/1 and other parameters from template..
Example:
http://www *****. com/category/Big%20Cock/ - is that structure fine for rotation ?

yes, you can use any urls as long as you have a rewrite for it

3. How can i build subcategories..Example: Hardcore - > Hardcore teen, Hardcore mom, Hardcore blonde...
create category Hardcore, then create 'Hardcore teen' and set Hardcore as it's root

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm
by mactron
3. How can i build subcategories..Example: Hardcore - > Hardcore teen, Hardcore mom, Hardcore blonde...
create category Hardcore, then create 'Hardcore teen' and set Hardcore as it's root

Yeahh.. i try this, but subcategories are listed in the main category list... i have approx 50 subcategories just for hardcore niche..

How can I remove subcategories from the main category list..

Thanks!

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm
by admin
how do you list categories ?

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm
by mactron
Thumb category list:
<category order=clicks num=1-200>

Link category list:
<category order=alphabet num=1-80>
<category order=alphabet num=81-160>
....

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm
by mactron
I have one question more..

How can I change structure of URL from

http://www.*****/category/Double%20Penetration/

to

http://www.*****/category/Double-Penetration/

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 pm
by admin
<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

in category

<category order=clicks num=1-200 subcategories_only=true>

How can I change structure of URL from
try to use custom group name

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:32 pm
by mactron
admin wrote:<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

in category

<category order=clicks num=1-200 subcategories_only=true>

How can I change structure of URL from
try to use custom group name
i try but doesnt work..

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm
by mactron
This works for fine, but need alphabet list..
<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

I put bottom code in my site template, but doesn't work correct.. subcategories are listed in the main category list

<category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm
by admin
This works for fine, but need alphabet list..
<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>
<category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>
I put bottom code in my site template, but doesn't work correct.. subcategories are listed in the main category list

<category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>
the main category list - subcategories of what category do you expect to see at main page ?