I have issue when adding new trade on Global Admin section
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 5:34 pm
Hello !
I have issue when I want to add new trades on Global Admin section. I select which sites I want to add new trade or select all fill the field url, title...etc. And I got error message this:
result: ()
result: ()
result: ()
result: ()
When I click on error message which site I wanted to add the trade I have issue like:
Mysql error 1054: Unknown column 'groups' in 'field list' (Please, run update. If it doesnt help - contact script support)
Hope we can fix the issue. I updated the script but nothing helped.
I am using PHP version 7.3.33
On the other sites it is not the latest version of script but 1 or 2 months old.
I was able to add before 2-3 months the new trades without problem, but now I need to add one by one and taking me a lot of time.
Thanks a lot.
I have issue when I want to add new trades on Global Admin section. I select which sites I want to add new trade or select all fill the field url, title...etc. And I got error message this:
result: ()
result: ()
result: ()
result: ()
When I click on error message which site I wanted to add the trade I have issue like:
Mysql error 1054: Unknown column 'groups' in 'field list' (Please, run update. If it doesnt help - contact script support)
Hope we can fix the issue. I updated the script but nothing helped.
I am using PHP version 7.3.33
On the other sites it is not the latest version of script but 1 or 2 months old.
I was able to add before 2-3 months the new trades without problem, but now I need to add one by one and taking me a lot of time.
Thanks a lot.