Page 1 of 2

Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:26 am
by xdokice
I need help. I installed yesterday on one of my domain smartcj script only to use trade script. CMS is using there Buran CMS. The problem is that they are not tracking the incoming hits properly from trades. They tracking some bookmarks, SE and notrade hits, but from trade sites showing zero. Could you know what is the issue there ?

Thanks for the help. :)

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:36 am
by admin
How do you track hits?

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:38 am
by xdokice
I added there php include code like <?php include ('/scj/cgi/include.php'); ?> on every pages

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:57 am
by admin
so you have index.php (your cms) and you've added this php include into index.php, right?

and it track incoming hits but shows all incoming hits as bookmarks an so on, am i correct?

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:07 am
by xdokice
my cms using index.html; niche.html; video.html where I added php include code
here is the screenshot please take a look.
https://prnt.sc/-K5VlUp4CZ9u
incoming hits tracking from bookmarks, SE, nookies, but from trades not tracking any hits.

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:14 am
by admin
html does not execute php code
so it's not a real html, it's something your cms script process

so you you have index.php at the root of your domain?

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:20 am
by xdokice
yes, you are right. I checked it the root of my domain have index.php file.

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:31 am
by admin
rename it to

index_cms.php

put scriptcj index.php and add in settings - cj pages full PATH (!!!) to index_cms.php

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:11 am
by xdokice
okay, I renamed index.php to index_cms.php
I didnt understand it how to put scriptcj index.php ?

Re: Tracking code is not working properly on my site

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:21 am
by xdokice
I tried in this way...
I renamed index.php to index_cms.php
on index.php put this code <?php include ('/path_to_index_cms/index_cms.php'); ?>
uploaded index.php.
Did I understand it correctly ? Thanks.