Page 1 of 1

User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:14 am
by happydg
Hello,

I imported thumbs as User Thumbs only because i want to have 1 thumb stats to keep the database light, but 10 thumbs mouseover rotation for the website.

I imported 3 galleries with 10 thumbs each.

/scj/thumbs/0 there 3 thumbs for the 3 galleries

But in /scj/thumbs/user_thumbs there is only the directory 0 with 10 thumbs in it.

There should be something like 3 directories with 10 thumbs in each so 30 thumbs.

Thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:37 pm
by admin
Hello!

did you try to reimport those 3 galleries?
same result?
ie if an issue persists - send me plz import strings and how to import so I can test it

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 pm
by happydg
I added 3 more galleries:

Custom_var1 ( main_site )|Embed Code|User Thumbs|URL|Alt ( Title) (main_site)|Tags|Model ( Autocreate )|Duration|Date|Description ( Strip tags ) ( main_site )

xhBbgEk|<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://xh.video/p/xhBbgEk" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>|https://thumb-v2.xhcdn.com/a/jWBU4yQc6R ... BbgEk|FUCK HER PIGGY MOUTH !|Blowjob;French;HD Videos;Deep Throat;Fucking;Face Fuck;Mouth Fuck;Sex;Piggy;Mouth Sex;Sexest|Piggy Mouth|0m17s|2020-11-16||
xhV06aq|<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://xh.video/p/xhV06aq" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>|https://thumb-v0.xhcdn.com/a/ZRUBHrMKPL ... hV06aq|Une jolie teen qui aime s&#039;exhiber|Webcam;Amateur;Babe;Close-up;Teen;Softcore;Striptease;Swiss;Naked Girls;Naked Teens;Swiss Girl;Homemade;Jolie;In Swiss;Swiss Teen;Swiss Amateur;Hot Naked Girls;Young Swiss;Swiss Made||3m23s|2020-11-16|Une jolie teen qui aime s&#039;exhiber|
xhtZzOe|<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://xh.video/p/xhtZzOe" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>|https://thumb-v6.xhcdn.com/a/ZZtlP0OJMi ... tZzOe|Head from friends wife|Blowjob;HD Videos;Friends;Hood;Friends Wife;Wife Friend;Girls Friends;Girl;Head;Friends GF;Girls Friend;Hood Girl||0m6s|2020-11-16||

It still only have one folder "0" in user_thumbs folder with 10 thumbs in it.

The 10 user thumbs are from the latest gallery added.

Thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:51 pm
by admin
you are right, thank you

Please, run update and add those lines again

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:19 pm
by happydg
It works, thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:27 pm
by happydg
Hello,

I don't know if it's since the update but when in Rotation - Import and after importing galleries, it lists an array of models added.

"Array ( [model_name] => Abbi Secraa ) Array ( [model_name] => Abby Lexus )
Added: 2, Dupes: 0"

Was it the case before?

I attached a screenshot.

Thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:22 pm
by happydg
Also deleting a gallery doesn't seem to delete the User thumbs. I checked in the ftp. They are still there after deleting the gallery.

Thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:59 pm
by admin
run update please

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:20 pm
by happydg
It works, thank you.

Re: User Thumbs Problems

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:27 pm
by admin
thank you)