Page 4 of 4

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I set cookie in admin area of 3 sites today and while testing pages that I set status banned go to 404 then after sometime again return 200 status while checking headers.Then when I load the pages in FF it goes to 404 for sometime and again I have to load page in FF to make it 404.This is very weird especially in cases if you want to delete pages right away.I am waiting for the cookies to expire in admin areas and will post the results again.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 am
by tubeman
I tested on 3 other sites and same thing is happening.Only the site that I PM you is fine now.Shall I PM the other sites admin to you or is there is a fix I can apply or do?

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Is there a way/command in SSH where I can set status to banned of a gallery to be true without opening the gallery with cache cookie? Cause when I do it from admin area I must always "Set Cookie" and open that page which takes time if I am banning a gallery on 20-30 sites.Would appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm
by admin
I don't think it would be easier to update something in cache manually.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Its strange that in sites where I have the content id in the URL these galleries as soon as I ban they show 404 and in sites where I use the only gallery slug and ban a gallery I must open it with a cache cookie for it to return 404.Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm
by admin
Each page is cached by URL.