Re: Scj With Php 7
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi,
While installing script on server with php7 along with memcached instead of memcache I am getting this:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'memcache.so' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Can I ignore this warning or do I have to tell my host to change something? Thanks.
Regards,
While installing script on server with php7 along with memcached instead of memcache I am getting this:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'memcache.so' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/memcache.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Can I ignore this warning or do I have to tell my host to change something? Thanks.
Regards,