Page 3 of 3

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:35 am
by admin
What's your

CTR Recalculation period
CTR of each thumb = (clicks during LAST X views)/(clicks during those shows)

?

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 am
by filthlab
CTR Recalculation period = 1500 views

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:44 am
by admin
Right, so we save last 1500 views
In fact it's a bit less for each thumb because of discreteness of the calculation
Set it to 20000 for example if you want to see more

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 am
by filthlab
Ok, I see, thank you.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 am
by admin
NP

Re: Categories order

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm
by filthlab
But still I think there is something wrong with the view counts. For the category I mentioned yesterday:
the most viewed has just 909 views
today I have the same views - 909. And it is the same for all the others categories.
This is just not possible. Do you think the proxy could be the reason for this?

Re: Categories order

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:12 am
by admin
hm.. PM me plz admin area and ftp, i'll check it