Page 3 of 3

Re: V2

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:04 pm
by happydg
I'm using centos through ssh and i'm not sure which command it is, so i typed:

iostat -dx /dev/sda 5

yDevice: rrqm/s wrqm/s r/s w/s rkB/s wkB/s avgrq-sz avgqu-sz await r_await w_await svctm %util
sda 18.00 110.00 25.60 117.80 2803.20 1015.80 53.26 2.87 19.99 27.63 18.33 6.52 93.46

Re: V2

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm
by admin
Utilization is almost at 100%
so the problem is HDD

you should improve this parameter

1. optimize cache (couchbase, redis)
2. optimize mysql settings
3. add SSD

Re: V2

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 pm
by happydg
I already use couchbase and optimized database and changed some to innodb. I can't add more hard drive or ssd on this box.

Can i upgrade to v2 and will it use less hdd load and memory usage?

Re: V2

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:02 pm
by admin
At present time there' s no smooth transition.
You can install v2 as a separate script - yes

Re: V2

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 pm
by happydg
1) Is there a way to export all galleries from v1.51 ( i don't care about ctr info and stats, just thumb url, desc, tags, models ) and import them to v2.0?

I tried Rotation - Export - Checked Send as file, because i have 700k galleries, it loads for a while, then goes to error 504 gateway.

2) Is it possible to install v2.0 on the same domain but another directory while transfering data?

Thank you.

Re: V2

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:36 am
by admin
1. create a template with desired pattern like

<thumb num=1-100>
<!--URL-->|<!--THUMB_URL-->
</thumb>

and add & page=.. when you open that template

2. yes

Re: V2

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:42 pm
by happydg
In rotation - Import, Group = Filter Keywords ( alt + Desc + tags ).

Does it also look in custom vars for keywords?

I'm asking that because many times tubes dumps have category and tags, so i put categories as tags and tags as custom var 2.

Thank you.

Re: V2

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 am
by admin
In rotation - Import, Group = Filter Keywords ( alt + Desc + tags ).

Does it also look in custom vars for keywords?
No

Re: V2

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:48 am
by happydg
I have galleries with photos downloaded from fhgs. What's the tag to show number of photos in a gallery?

I need to put this on content_list.

Re: V2

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 pm
by admin
Can we please start a new topic ?
This topic becomes useless as it has a lot of different questions.