Page 3 of 3

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:44 am
by admin
Unfortunately, at present moment there's no way to update using ssh command
v 2.x is in beta now.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:39 pm
by happydg
I get this error. I tried with xhamster csv and pornsharing csv

Can not download http://www.domain.com/dump/cut.php?file ... &test=true Not 200 answer (0)

I chmoded all files to 666. I sent you my dump url in pm.

Thank you.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:10 pm
by admin
Send ftp plz

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 pm
by happydg
Sent.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:38 am
by admin
You should check your host settings

-bash-4.2$ php 1.php
* About to connect() to www.domain.net port 80 (#0)
* Trying 62.210.124.191...
* Connection refused
* Failed connect to www.domain.net:80; Connection refused
* Closing connection 0
* About to connect() to www.domain.net port 80 (#1)
* Trying 62.210.124.191...
* Connection refused
* Failed connect to www.domain.net:80; Connection refused
* Closing connection 1


sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I don't change the test script.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:51 pm
by happydg
Hello,

I fixed that problem but now i have another problem. Whatever urls i put in the import sets i get the same results when i click on test. Please see the screen. I typed http://www.google.com/ and clicked on test.

http://imgur.com/a/2h7iE

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:20 pm
by admin
You can use the same 1.php script to test your url but 99% the problem is server setup.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 am
by happydg
You said in this thread:

1. yes, a new feature was added to the nest version to import large bumps w\u cut.php

What feature is it exactly? Should I just add a big csv without cut.php in Sets and process it one time?

Thank you.

Re: Import Big CSV

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:12 am
by admin
Yes, you can just add a cvs of any size in import sets