Pagination problem

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Pagination problem

Post by admin »

Yes, I think so
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Pagination problem

Post by Ramp »

Any idea when you will be able to fix this? Kinda annoying as is now :(
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Pagination problem

Post by admin »

I still can not repeat the problem on localhost
But i'll get it done sooner or later
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Pagination problem

Post by Ramp »

Maybe I could help you somehow?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Pagination problem

Post by admin »

No, thank you
I have to emulate problem somehow to solve it
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply