Page 3 of 4

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 am
by tubeman
Ok let me know as soon as you find anything.Thanks.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 am
by admin
ok

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm
by tubeman
I created a few new sites today and the same thing is happening when I ban a video.Please let me know as soon as you find out whats causing this.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:18 am
by tubeman
I noticed something weird.Only the sites just using just "Gallery Slug " in url are having this issue.The other sites that have slug and content id in url banned pages give 404 right away.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm
by admin
How did you change status of this gallery ?

PS should be ok now.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:41 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
When I recieve a complain I go to "List Thumbs", put the gallery description after that Click on "Edit item" then "Select Status" and select "Banned" and click "Save".I see that gallery is now 404 but another gallery I set status to banned is showing up:

http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/mass ... index.html

This is happening on many sites.Anything wrong I am doing? What is correct way to set status as banned for a gallery?

Regards,

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm
by tubeman
I Set the status of this gallery to offline
http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/2012 ... index.html

But it does now show 404.How did you make this gallery 404:

http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/sex- ... index.html

What did you do? I set the status to banned but it did not work when I did it as you can see.Please let me know.

Regards,

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm
by tubeman
Any news?

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am
by admin
Open that page with cache cookie.

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Today by setting cache cookie it seems to work, however sometimes page re-appears and then 404 again but for very short time.Am still testing to see if it works 100%.So if I delete a page or ban page I must always set cookie?