Page 3 of 3
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Its been a longtime and I still don't have a fix for these invalid sql queries that are running.Can you please suggest something to stop these errors.
Regards,
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:16 pm
by tubeman
I really don't know how many times to post to find a fix to these invalid sql queries.Have ran updates, done everything possible but these show up.There seems to be no response and I really don't know whom to ask for help.
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 am
by admin
I didn't find it yet, it does not depend on upping this post.
Ok, send me ftp and i'll make those messages disappear.
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 am
by tubeman
I have Pmed you the details.Please try to fix the invalid mysql queries.
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:17 pm
by tubeman
Hi,Have you found these invalid sql queries? Even in new sites on a different now these errors are turning up.Please keep me posted.
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysql
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Have you been able to track these invalid sql queries as yet? I am still getting these in my mysql error logs on many sites.
Regards,
Re: Mysql Error On all Sites After Upgrading and Tuning Mysq
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:26 am
by admin
Those queries were fixed.
Sorry, I didn't mentioned it here.