Page 2 of 2

Re: Search question

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:24 am
by tubeman
Hi,
I can store <!--SEARCH_QUERY--> in $somearray[] but how do I output random number to display between 25-50 queries on the page?

Re: Search question

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:58 am
by admin
google: "php how to output random number of elemenmts from an array"
I'm 100% sure there gonna be a lot of examples

Re: Search question

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I tried this but it didn't work:

<thumb search_log=all num=1-<?php int $numb = mt_rand(15, 50); echo $numb;?>>

Any idea how to make it work?

Re: Search question

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:12 pm
by admin
no
you need to take a look art my example like

<thumb num=1-50>
<?php
$somearray[] = 'gallery data';
?>
</thumb>

and then outpur random number of elements from $somearray

Re: Search question

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:56 pm
by tubeman
I have been trying but its complicated as I have <!--SEARCH_QUERY--> and <!--ESCAPED_SEARCH_QUERY--> to output as well. I'm not very good at php coding.

Re: Search question

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:38 pm
by admin
i don't have a ready made coed for your situation
As usual there are 2 options:

1. free - read about php and code it
2. pay for the work and somebody will do it for you