Page 2 of 3
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:10 am
by admin
Sorry, it was ASC order, changed to DESC
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:23 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks, now it works. For sites where I have not upgraded scripts can I change the order there?
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:27 am
by admin
Just run update
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 am
by tubeman
Got it, Thanks
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:45 am
by admin
NP
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:11 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Suppose I want to display a block of 5 galleries by the gallery id's what do I exactly put in the thumb tag?
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 am
by admin
Hi!
and you know gallery ids, right ?
and "the block" means you want to show 5 rotation thumbs for those galleries, right?
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:54 am
by tubeman
Yes thats correct, How do I output those galleries on template?
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 am
by admin
Ok, added as
<thumb num=1-3 gallery_ids=78408,78316,85562>
<!--GALLERY_ID--> <br>
</thumb>
Re: Sort Display
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:27 pm
by tubeman
Hi Thanks, was this there before or you just added it to latest update?