Page 2 of 2

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:24 am
by admin
remove

proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 am
by spartan90
I had only proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for; in etc/nginx/nginx.conf

I have removed but still got the forwarded_for in phpinfo.

You can see here my actual nginx.conf please check if I have to remove anything else: https://pastebin.com/h9uj1GnE

Also I still got the error:

You are behind proxy. This is not an error if you really use proxy. In other case check your SERVER settings. If you use nginx - check WIKI article 'nginx'

Thanks

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:53 am
by admin
Did you reload?

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:17 am
by spartan90
Yes, I have restarted also nginx also apache2

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 am
by admin
ok, if you can restart it then you somewhat do understand what's going on

Do you know what headers are and what X-Forwarded-For is for ?