Page 2 of 3

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 am
by filthlab

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm
by admin
I'll look into this issue a bit later
meantime you can use xml version to import videos

https://www.pornhub.com/webmasters/dump ... afficready

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:38 am
by filthlab
Can't find out what delimiter I should use for this xml. I've tried video, videos, and every time I'm getting:

"Looks like RSS
Can not parse this URL. Try another delimiter."

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:06 pm
by admin
Right, looks like there's an error in xml code - browser also can not display it

But i've added a fix to remove quotes from url - should be ok now.

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 am
by filthlab
Yes, it is working now.
But could you please add Duration and Model in the field:
Import Replacements/in This Field

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 am
by admin
Can you please give an example what should be replaced and with what ?

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 am
by filthlab
Again, I should remove the quotes from these fields.
When there are quotes in Duration field, I'm getting 0 for duration in our database.

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am
by admin
I see ..

This way we'll add all fields into Import replacements ..

I've added removal of quotes in all fields into update

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:16 am
by filthlab
Good, please let me know when the update is ready.

Re: Quotes in feeds

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 am
by admin
It's ready