Page 2 of 2

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 am
by rax
Also, as a solution, can you modify trade page to have pagination to limit the number of trades? That way I can sort through feeder trades.

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am
by admin
Yes, we modified this behavior in the new version 2.x

You can add a feeder and send all traffic as domain/?id=feeder

then you can see all referers under this feeder's stats.

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm
by rax
Can you please explain this better.

I need to view stats not of 100's but 1000's of traders.

Does creating this feeder allow me to limit the trade page of only displaying a few hundred traders at a time?

If so how do I set this up?

Do I need to change the url I send traffic to?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:35 am
by rax
Also, can you answer my question from yesterday about how you deleted data from the 'day' table from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92412?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:01 pm
by admin
You, you can see 100's of traders, it has pagination

Did you install a new version yet ?


PS I don't see any new questions in the topic you refereed to ..

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm
by rax
What are the steps for installing version 2 of scj on an already existing site?

Would installing version 2 of scj be a clean install?