Page 2 of 3

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 pm
by DanS2
1.51

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 am
by DanS2
'Total' means with all system trades or what does it mean?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:03 pm
by admin
All traders at all.

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 pm
by admin
ok, added

$traders_total

has only hits made by active traders.

So

$traders_total[day][rd] - hits
$traders_total[day][od] - out

$traders_total[day][clicks_trade]

and so on

lemme know plz if that's what you need.

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:39 pm
by DanS2
Awesome, I will try.
I Just update the scipt?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:50 pm
by DanS2
I run the updater with 51 at the end? Or how do I update?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm
by admin
Yes

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:36 pm
by DanS2
Should this formula work?

$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$total[day][thishouru]*100

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:39 pm
by admin
well, if you want it $total[day][thishouru] not $traders_total, then yes

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:45 pm
by DanS2
Sorry, I mean this of course

$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$traders_total[day][thishouru]*100