Page 2 of 2
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:05 pm
by DanS2
Good question. The System Trader settings page is screwed up.
I Pmed you the admin login a few days ago.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 pm
by admin
Yes, I see that those settings are screwed.
The question is how did it happen ? I've never seen anything like that.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:34 am
by DanS2
I didnt touch the database. I just connected it to the master, and there were errors several times, until it eventually connected fine.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 am
by DanS2
Should I perform a fresh install?
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:26 pm
by admin
Do you know how to execute sql query ?
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 pm
by DanS2
No not really. Not very familar with databases.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:50 pm
by admin
Ok...
Well, you can reinstall but it takes time and so on
do you have admin ? it's just 1 query to fix it ...
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:00 pm
by DanS2
Yeah, just let me know what they should do......
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:09 pm
by admin
update settings set value = 'GET_p|spiders|cheat_clicks|mobile|proxy|overclicks|noref|nocookie|bl_traders|se|bl_ref|notrade|GET_p2|trade_personal|country_personal|first_click|quality_skimming||tube_personal_skimming' where name = 'skim_order'