Page 2 of 3
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:50 pm
by DanS2
I just did now.
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:09 pm
by DanS2
Do you agree, that the category thumbs are not right?
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:13 pm
by admin
Yes, I restore the dump at localhost and it looks fine.
Send me ftp to that domain plz
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:38 pm
by DanS2
Sent.
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:06 pm
by admin
Ok, let's see now
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm
by DanS2
I sent you a pm.
It is taking the right category thumbs on the master now, but not on the slaves.
Can I fix the slaves myself? If yes, how?
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:25 pm
by admin
1. run update
2. rotation - special - init cat thumbs
3. rotation - special - clear cache
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:45 pm
by DanS2
Ok, thank you!
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:53 pm
by admin
NP)
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:04 pm
by DanS2
If I run the update, it just says: Your script is up to date
without updating anything.