Master/slave embedded videos
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
I just did now.
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Do you agree, that the category thumbs are not right?
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Yes, I restore the dump at localhost and it looks fine.
Send me ftp to that domain plz
Send me ftp to that domain plz
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
I sent you a pm.
It is taking the right category thumbs on the master now, but not on the slaves.
Can I fix the slaves myself? If yes, how?
It is taking the right category thumbs on the master now, but not on the slaves.
Can I fix the slaves myself? If yes, how?
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
1. run update
2. rotation - special - init cat thumbs
3. rotation - special - clear cache
2. rotation - special - init cat thumbs
3. rotation - special - clear cache
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Ok, thank you!
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
If I run the update, it just says: Your script is up to date
without updating anything.
without updating anything.







