Page 2 of 2

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 am
by admin
All clicks

Caz if I click at out.php?member=...
it will always send to this trader

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:32 am
by Ramp
on the stats it says unique out, so it's a mistake and should be raw out or all out right?
http://www.screencast.com/t/z4tHEu8z0F8A

is there a way to find out how many uniques that were?

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:35 am
by Ramp
Imagine this.

I have this link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 and my stats in admin panel are all zeros.


I click on this http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 so my OUT will become 1. I click on another link on my site, let's image this very same link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 will it get changed to 2? And let's say I click once again http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ie-jackson will it become 3 OUT after this click?

I mean I made 3 RAW clicks on the same trade partner, will these all be counted to OUT or just 2 or just 1?

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 pm
by admin
Yes, in this case it's raw clicks