Page 2 of 3

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm
by Kelevra
Hmm, but how smartcj will know which the right URL should it send each page?

I just set the main page like said here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start_here

and words like said here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=tub ... ]=redirect

Am I missing something?

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm
by admin
You copy scj/cgi/index.php to the root of your domain

when user requests http://yourdomain/ it runs that index.php

index.php reads keyword settings like

key1|category1
key2|category2

where 'category1' = rotation - groups

and if it finds a keyword in referer - it redirects to http://{DOMAIN}/category/{NICHE_ID}/{NICHE_NAME}/ctr/1/

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:44 pm
by Kelevra
Already did that, but it doesnt work....
my custom script use rewrite mod, maybe is that the reason?

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^featured/(.*).html /featured.php?cat=$1
RewriteRule ^latest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=2&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^popular/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=1&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^longest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=3&p=$2&category=$1

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:47 pm
by admin
May be
I don't have any experience with your script

I advice you to setup default scj install w\o your script and see how it works and that was tested hundreds of times

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 pm
by Kelevra
www.yetiporntube.com
my script has a few templates and pages
1 for index
1 for categories and so on

I copy 'index', 'common' and 'out' to my root.... and set CJ Pages pointing to 'main.php' (old index.php), but how make smartcj read the category page? i guess thats the reason

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 pm
by admin
May be
Anyway setup a default installation and try it

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:08 pm
by Kelevra
doesnt work :(

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:12 pm
by admin
Trust me - this thing works at many sites
You even saw it by yourself.

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 pm
by Kelevra
can you take a look for me? I have some pp money :)

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:23 pm
by admin
Sure, our minimum custom task is 99
PM me with more details