Page 2 of 2

Re: Test positions end

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 pm
by happydg
I'm just guessing. But if a thumb which has been already tested would have 0 or very few clicks, it would not be at a high position.

A thumb need 500 views to get tested. So 0 clicks or 1 clicks for 500 views, the ctr isn't very good and the thumb wouldn't be on the main page.

Also i did a test. I put start = 25 end = 45 i checked a thumb listed at spot 50 with 0 clicks on the main page. I checked this thumb in "List thumbs" it has only 260 views and was "new".

Re: Test positions end

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm
by happydg
happydg wrote:I'm just guessing. But if a thumb which has been already tested would have 0 or very few clicks, it would not be at a high position.

A thumb need 500 views to get tested. So 0 clicks or 1 clicks for 500 views, the ctr isn't very good and the thumb wouldn't be on the main page.

Also i did a test. I put start = 25 end = 45 i checked a thumb listed at spot 50 with 0 clicks on the main page. I checked this thumb in "List thumbs" it has only 260 views and was "new".


Edit: The thumb is still new has 380 clicks and is at the spot 59 with 0 clicks.

Re: Test positions end

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 pm
by admin
Do you open w\o cache ?
thumbs below that thumb has higher ctr ?

Re: Test positions end

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:30 pm
by happydg
I tried to open without cache and thumbs below has higher ctr.

Re: Test positions end

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:35 pm
by admin
Ok, PM admin plz , url and thumb ID that is not in place