Page 2 of 2

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am
by happydg
What would be the url rewrite to have http://yourdomain/scj/tube/?group_id=3 as index?

Would it work?

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm
by admin
Yes, it should work.

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm
by happydg
I tried to add

RewriteRule ^$ /scj/tube/?group_id=2 [L]

to the htaccess but it doesn't seem to work.

When i type directly domain.com/scj/tube/?group_id=2 it works.

I don't understand why.

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 pm
by admin
Take a look at mod_rewrite documentation plz.

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm
by happydg
Actually the code is good.

Thank you.

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 pm
by admin
OK, NP

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 pm
by happydg
I noticed a problem with that url rewrite

RewriteRule ^$ /scj/tube/?group_id=2&force_template=index [L]

The feeder traffic isn't counted with that url rewrite. When i delete it, it gets counted.

I use http://www.domain.com/?id=feederdomain.com

Why is that?

Re: Cast Priority

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm
by admin
You do not pass parameters in your rewrite