Related Tags
Re: Related Tags
Yes, search is limited to 2 symbols as less chars will trigger more search results.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related Tags
So in conclusion there´s no solution for 2 characters words for now ?
Got another one, sorry.... about sphinx, you say that in update 50 we can search by ctr from the beginning, right now all my galleries are found by relevance as by default, however I can see that pagination is ordered by ctr..where do I setup that from first search galleries are ordered by ctr? Which template or is htacces?
thx
Got another one, sorry.... about sphinx, you say that in update 50 we can search by ctr from the beginning, right now all my galleries are found by relevance as by default, however I can see that pagination is ordered by ctr..where do I setup that from first search galleries are ordered by ctr? Which template or is htacces?
thx
Re: Related Tags
You can do it in your template, make sure you'll get a link like /?search=...&order=ctr
Don't forget to run script update







