clean cookies and try
scj/cgi/out.php?group=...
did it sent you to that trader ?
Trade by groups
Re: Trade by groups
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trade by groups
I cleaned cookies and used that url but it sends me to the rest of traders as well, not only the one assigned to that group.
I´m having another issue now, don´t know if has something to do, but my traders are in yellow and it says domain listed at uribl.com..
Whats happening todayy ?!..
I´m having another issue now, don´t know if has something to do, but my traders are in yellow and it says domain listed at uribl.com..
Whats happening todayy ?!..
Re: Trade by groups
It will send you to that trader 1 timecloudgp wrote:I cleaned cookies and used that url but it sends me to the rest of traders as well, not only the one assigned to that group.
I´m having another issue now, don´t know if has something to do, but my traders are in yellow and it says domain listed at uribl.com..
Whats happening todayy ?!..
after that it knows that you've been sent to that trader and removes it from list of traders where you could be sent. If you have just 1 trader in this group - you are being sent to the rest of traders as there's no trader left in this group
if it's not the first day you use smartcj at his domain
1. run update
2. wait a bit, it will fix it
in other case - you have a problem with default routing - it can not check uribl.com records
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trade by groups
So then I would like to setup more weight to that trader in that particular group, like in your example in the wiki:
"out.php?url=http://mature_gallery.com/&group=mature&p=50",
Where should I put that url? specific url? my goal is that Xxx.com trader gets a 50% of chances in the Teen category for example.
"out.php?url=http://mature_gallery.com/&group=mature&p=50",
Where should I put that url? specific url? my goal is that Xxx.com trader gets a 50% of chances in the Teen category for example.
Re: Trade by groups
As i see it the only way to get exactly 50% for this exact category is to change GET parameters on-the-fly
Each time you run out.php it loads common.php so you get do something like in it
if ( (check referrer for category where click was done) and rand(1,100) > 50 ) {
$_GET['member'] = 'your_trade.com';
unset($_GET['url']);
}
Each time you run out.php it loads common.php so you get do something like in it
if ( (check referrer for category where click was done) and rand(1,100) > 50 ) {
$_GET['member'] = 'your_trade.com';
unset($_GET['url']);
}
Don't forget to run script update







