Page 2 of 2

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm
by SpyCam
admin wrote:
I'm not really sure how to catch all the variants but you can use shorter form

old%20and%20young,old-and-young,old+and+young,old_and_young|old and young
While this method works, I see productivity drops when using it

This is the real exampIes I was trying:
mature%20lesbian,mature-lesbian,mature+lesbian,mature_lesbian,lesbian%20mature,lesbian-mature,lesbian+mature,lesbian_mature,lesbian%20milf,lesbian-milf,lesbian+milf,lesbian_milf,lesbian%20mom,lesbian-mom,lesbian+mom,lesbian_mom|lesbian mature
japanese%20anal,japanese-anal,japanese+anal,japanese_anal|japanese anal
netherlands,holland,dutch|dutch

Let me know if i'm using it wrong way

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:18 pm
by admin
Do you mean it does not redirect ?

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:46 pm
by SpyCam
I mean when I start using it, I'm seeing productivity drop

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm
by admin
May be you've missed something.

Does it redirect you as it should ?

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am
by SpyCam
I am sorry, it was my problem, i messed one line and most likely all lines below it didn't work properly, that was the reason. Now prod doesn't drop after I fixed it. But here is another problem
Test ref buttons give me results that not all keywords are being redirected now.
For instance, it shows:
beautiful
malay
and some others.

And I have keywords for these words:
perfect,barbie,angel,beauty,beautiful|beauty
sakura,malay,asia|asian

Question, why these keywords aren't redirected to right categories?

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:56 pm
by admin
Yes, you can try to click with proper referer.
We've been missing that type of list in test function.
It's fixed now.

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 pm
by SpyCam
I guess, that script searches for keywords from top to bottom and when found it then redirects. And it is better use 1 keyword per line setup then, since if we use many different keywords per line, there is a collision of positioning the lines of keywords, since lines can be sorted alphabetically or by longest to shortest, etc...

Let's look at 2 variants of the list:

1st:
old woman,mature,milf,mom|mature
step-mom,stepmom|stepmom

2nd:
step-mom,stepmom|stepmom
old woman,mature,milf,mom|mature

So now imagine that the hit comes from an URL that containc the word "stepmom" in it.
If we use 1st variant, the hit will be redirected to "mature" category, if we use 2nd one, it will go to "stepmom" cat.

and then there are like 10 other ways of sorting the lines and keywords in rows and with a big list the keywords start to interfere with each other like explained in the example and probably there is no best option to use.

Grouping keywords in lines only good for same keywords but different "delimiters" only, as exmple from this thread:
old%20and%20young,old-and-young,old+and+young,old_and_young|old and young

Having all different keywords makes problems to redirect traffic to wrong pages.

Re: Redirect incoming hits to niche pages based on referer

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm
by admin
I guess, that script searches for keywords from top to bottom and when found it then redirects.
That's correct.
You have to make sure your keywords are in proper order.