Page 2 of 4

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 pm
by kenhirai
My server has 16 gb ram already.

What should I do to optimize then?

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm
by admin
ok
So how do you see that Ram is overloaded ?

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm
by kenhirai
ok first, tell me how to setup slave and master database with different server.

Master database in server A

Slave 1 2 3 4 5 Database in server B. How should I configure the Linked DB Server? Tell me this first.

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm
by admin
Exactly the same way as with local master except host (not localhost)

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 am
by kenhirai
ok I gottcha. now back to the 160 copies of Smart CJ in one box. What kind of setting is he using man? I put 70 copies and MYSQL connection keep maxing and can't access. It says too much connection, I do not know what hardware is causing this. my Technician says every request of the gallery from the database cost a connection and I have 70 sites connect with each other, there are 4600 galleries in one database, so tell me what is wrong.

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am
by admin
You told me your RAM and HDD are overloaded.
How do you check it ?

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 pm
by kenhirai
What is optimize DB anyways. does it help?

also how to set priority with Cron?

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 pm
by admin
Can you please answer my question ?

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm
by kenhirai
Myt techinician guy checks them for me.

Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm
by admin
ok, ask him how he does it.