Page 2 of 2

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:13 pm
by SpyCam
I did the way you said, or I don't understand something.

The code I showed in the last post was the code of the template with name: VC_categories

And custom gallery template had this template included by using this code:

<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories-->

And this method gives the same result as I had that without separate template and include.

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 pm
by admin
<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories--> this just INCLUDES the same template into content_page so you just get bigger content_page.
It does NOT process VC_categories separately from template content page.

Youhave to create a page in rotation - PAGES , NOT cms.

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm
by SpyCam
OK Thanks, this time I got you and got it working as well

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 pm
by admin
ok