Page 2 of 3

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm
by admin
mactron wrote:
admin wrote:<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

in category

<category order=clicks num=1-200 subcategories_only=true>

How can I change structure of URL from
try to use custom group name
i try but doesnt work..

what exectly

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 pm
by mactron
admin wrote: <category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

the main category list - subcategories of what category do you expect to see at main page ?
In alphabet style are subcategories listed under main category, but subcategories are still listed on the main page..

What I need..
For example:

Hardcore category is a main category.. hardcore teen, hardcore asians are subcategories

So need to show just main category "Hardcore" on the main page in alphabet style

This works as I need, but is not in alphabet style.
<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

Do you have ICQ or something to fast conversation?

Thanks..

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm
by admin
This works as I need, but is not in alphabet style.
<category order=clicks num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

do you see difference between your code and what i've offered ?

<category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>


Do you have ICQ or something to fast conversation?
Sorry, no.

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 pm
by mactron
<category order=alphabet num=1-200 root_categories_only=true>

yeah I tried this code but doesn't work..

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm
by admin
it would be better if you post some details from the very beginning caz it takes your time to wait till i ask for details :)

so how exectly it doesnt work ?

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:07 pm
by mactron
I wrote..

Subcategories are listed in main category list on the main page..

BBW (2237)
BBW Anal (144)
BBW Lesbian (340)
BBW Mature (747)
BBW MILF (378)
BBW Orgy (162)
BBW Teen (414)

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 pm
by admin
so what's wrong about this list ?

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm
by mactron
I dont need subcategories on the main page..

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:08 pm
by admin
what update and bulid version do you have ?
i've tried that code and it works fine

Re: SCJ Questions

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm
by mactron
1.48